Monday, February 6, 2017

02/06/17 - MIM #81


Hello, hello!
If you have time, please stop by the "The Memory Nest" Blog because "Make It Monday" Sketch #81 is up and ready to inspire!

 Here is the sketch:


I used a rotated version of it for my layout:




"SING"


Besides rotating it I also moved the title.
If you're wondering... yes, I bought the stickers special for this layout.
I came across them at Michaels's and knew they'd be PERFECT for these photos!

Hope you find some inspiration and scrappy time so you can join us this month!
Don't forget to link up your layout to be in the running for a prize!



8 comments:

  1. This is such a fun layout! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic take on the sketch!! Love that you made it your own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooooooooooo fun! I loveeeeeeeeee it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect stickers!!! Love the layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool! I took my gsons to see that cute movie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute layout!! Love how you flipped the sketch and those stickers are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Great job with the sketch and the stickers are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super music themed page, love all those stickers just perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...