Saturday, December 31, 2016

12/31/16 - "I'm Not The Same"

 
Just a real quick post on this New Years Eve!
 
If you don't see me in real life or follow me on Instagram, then you don't already know I went blonde.
I decided after many years of wanting to do I to just finally...do it!
I started off slow and gradual, but by the time I went to my last appointment I was tired of "slow and gradual" and borrowed a phrase from Nike when talking to my hairdresser...
I told her "Just Do It"!
And she did!
 
Since this is the last day of 2016, I figure it was a great time to share a glimpse of all the changes my hair went through this year...
So here it is!
 
"I'm Not The Same"

The title came from a lyric in the song that was chosen for me in the SB.com "December Musical Inspiration" challenge.
The song that I was given was "Where Are You Christmas" from the life-action version of the movie "The Grinch".
As you can see I went very non-Christmas w/ my layout!

I also participated in the "Scraplift the Person Before You" challenge and this was the layout I drew inspiration from:


Well there you have it...
My last Blog post of 2016!
And my final scrapbook page count of 2016 = 68!
Not too shabby!
Happy New Year my friends!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Also entered in the following December SB.com challenges:

>Sticker Challenge
22 Used:
-Alphas (16)
-"tres tres chic"
-black and white strip
-scissors
-flower cluster
-"remember this"
-glasses
*INCLUDES TWIST* of using stickers off of 3 different sticker sheets; I used 4

>Hoarders
2 items:
-The plain red paper
-the glasses
*NO TWIST*

>Scrap W/ Your Scraps
1 Used
-The heart PP
*NO TWIST*

4 comments:

  1. Awesome annual review of your hair :) love the blonde Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeee the change in your hair!! FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - dramatic change! I'm glad you thought to document it like this. I'm slowly and gradually going from blonde to grey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page!! Love how you documented your hair styles!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...