Friday, November 30, 2012

11/30/12 - "Use it Tuesday" Challenge #44

2 posts in one day?!
Yes.

I am posting again because I want to enter the layout I shared in the previous post into the current "Use it Tuesday" Challenge but I didn't want them to have to read my other super long post if they didn't want to.
("Use it Tuesday" Team - if you're interested, here is the original post: Misting Mishap )


When I created this layout part of it's inspiration came from the "Use It Tuesday" challenge which was to use "uninked" stamps.
Both the date and title spots were created w/ stamps that I have had in my stash for a while:

The date stamp is approximately 2 years old and the "title" stamp is so old I can''t even give you a date, but I know it is at least 6 years old. Both have never been used before.


And in keeping w/ the theme of the "Use it Tuesday" blog, which is to use hoarded items, I also used the following hoarded items:
> Lily Bee adhesive buttons (approximately 2 years old)
> Inkadinkadoo black mist spray (approximately 2 years old)
> Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type Alphas (approximately 1 1/2 years old)
> Crate Paper Random Collection Stickers (approximately 1 year old)


4 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwww this is ADORABLE!! I love love love the colors, the misting and loveeeeeeeee those photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout! And Wow for using those old stamps in a great way! Thanks for playing along with UIT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! I love the stamps you've used so I'm glad you pulled them out of your stash! Thanks so much for joining us at Use it Tueday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for digging in you stash to join us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...