Monday, November 12, 2012

11/12/12 - "Childs Play"

Good Morning!
Today is the 4th day of my 4 day weekend.
I'm glad I'm off today but sad that it's my last day.

I had a productive weekend though:
  • I cleaned and organized my scrapbook room and scrappy supplies
  • I created 4 layouts
Today I am sharing one w/ you.

This layout I created for one of the November Challenges going on over at the "Child's Play" Blog:
Childs Play Blog: Sound of Music Challenge
The challenge is to be inspired by the movie "Sound of Music".
My mom loved that movie when I was growing up, but me...not so much.
However I was able to be inspired by one of the songs in the movies "These are a Few of My Favorite Things".  One of the "favorite things" in the song is "whiskers on kittens" so I used that as my title for a layout about our cat Panini:


"Whiskers on Kittens"
 
Funny thing, the tag I used to anchor my title actually says "A Few of My Favorite Things". That was not planned, I promise!
Well as is the usual w/ my days off, I don't have much time to spend blogging.
But I will be back tomorrow!
I will also be catching up on leaving blog love for the last 4 days!

Toodles!

11 comments:

  1. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! So happy you played along with Child's Play!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee your lo!! I love love love love the photos and loveeeeeeeee the colors!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! What a great interpretation of The Sound of Music! (And certainly easier than scrapping about schnitzel with noodles...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty cute! ;) I remember having to sing those songs in grade school for a recital - still lodged in my head after all these years! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this song, I was just looking at pictures today of what happened to the kids in the movie - very pleased that they all had good lives (The girl who played Liesl is now 69!!!)

    this is such a cute Lo - I am such a sucker for cat pages - and it goes so well with the challenge - thnaks for playing along with us at Child's Play. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. whisker on kittens, you are so clever!!! what sweet little pictures! Thanks for playing along at Child’s Play Challenges =) Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable kitty pictures and great title choice. Thanks for joining us at childs play

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea to use one of the songs as inspiration. Love the kitty pictures. Thanks for playing at CPC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a good idea and a fun collection of pictures.
    Thanks for joining in the challenge at Child's Play and sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. super super page!!! totally fun layout!!! thanks sooo much for joining us at Child's Play!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, what a great take on this challenge! I love it! Thanks for joining in at Child's Play Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...