Wednesday, January 26, 2022

01/26/22 - 2022 Project Life Cover Page

12x12 Digital/Traditional Hybrid layout.
Layout created in the Project Life App and embellished IRL


The PL "cards" all came from the app, except for the Snoopy "cards". Those were photos I downloaded from the internet and then saved as photos in the PL card spaces.

Products used to embellish came from: Elle's Studio, Freckled Fawn, and Kelly Purkey.
I'm going to try to post all my Project Life Layouts this year! ::crossing my fingers::

1 comment:

  1. This spread makes me happy! And so does the fact that you'll be posting all your PL layouts this year! I shared a Snoopy project for New Year's and totally thought of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...