Thursday, January 28, 2021

Happy 19th

For those who commented, TYSM for the warm welcome back!
Still feeling my way back here, but whether or not I continue and/or continue with consistency...
I could not NOT share this layout!

😊

6x8 Traditional Paper Layout

My daughter turned 19 on the 24th, and as the journaling states:
She did not want candles, or singing or photos... but she did want her dad's baking. She requested a Lemon Cheesecake baked by my husband. It was phenomenal!




Products include:
Echo Park, Freckled Fawn, Kelly Purkey, Kellie Stamps, and Studio Calico


Also entering this into the Studio Challenges: Handwritten Journaling challenge.

3 comments:

  1. I love everything about this page, especially the llama and the YUM. That cheesecake looks AMAZING. Happy birthday, Madison!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your daughter! She has the same birthday as my oldest son. This is such a fun birthday layout and that cheesecake looks delicious! Thanks so much for joining us at The Studio Challenges, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that cheesecake looks delicious! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...