Tuesday, January 15, 2019

01/16/19 - 2018 Project Life/Week 49

As I am working on 2019 layouts I am also finishing up Project Life 2018.
I am not behind per se, I was just waiting on my order from the Project Life App to come in.
If you don't know, they charge a flat $5 for shipping so it's more cost effective to try to wait to have a few pages/photos ordered than to order 1 at a time.
So I waited and I have all of the last pages of 2018 PL in my hot little hands now!
But since I like to add to them once I receive them, I'm slowly working through them...
because, I am also working on my 1st spread of 2019 and some pages for Dec Daily 2017, plus random projects here and there...
Yup, I'm busy, and I love it!

For today I bring you PL Week 49:

(The white writing on the photos show up much better IRL)

12x12
Digital/Traditional Hybrid

Week 49 documents:
- My love of Hallmark Channel movies, to the point where I actually downloaded the Hallmark Movie Countdown App
(FYI - we didn't watch them all...we just couldn't keep up!)

- Trying out the Limited Edition Peppermint Bark Oreos (SO YUM!)

- Seeing a rainbow in my neighborhood, on my way to work

- We put out our new Llama Decoration next to our Piggy Decoration and the song from "The Hangover" popped in my mind, LOL (journaling is the song lyrics)

- Depression was hitting me hard so I got my nails done #TreatYoSelf

- David and his friend met Santa at Hangar 24... and of course the quote from the movie "Elf" popped in my mind: "Santa (they) know him!"

I really love this page; it makes me happy (even w/ the not-so-happy mention of depression in it)!
It reaffirms the reasons I am doing Project Life and why I will continue to do it!
TFSB!
.
.
.
 Embellishments include: Simple Stories,  Kelly Purkey, Elle's Studio, and Studio Calico

6 comments:

  1. I love love love love all the journaling on this page!!! Loving the calling into work one!! HA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of writing on photos. :D Awesome layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! So you use the app and the print them out! I might need to trey that and actually do project life!

    Love the layout! I always God is hugging me when I see a rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I use the app and then order the completed pages to be printed and sent to me from the Project Life Company. Depending on the look I'm going for I may also journal in the app before having them printed and sent, like I did here. Sometimes I leave the journaling off and then hand write my journaling when I receive the layout. I ALWAYS add my own real-life embellishing though, because I love that part too much NOT to do it, LOL

      Delete
  4. This is a really cool page! I love all the journaling. And now I'm thinking I need a pig and llama (and a bunny!) in my front lawn.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...