Thursday, June 22, 2017

06/22/17 - "22"

My son Joseph just celebrated his 22nd birthday on 6/14.
I'm impressed that I already have the layout done, especially since I still haven't done anything w/ daughter's birthday photos from January!
To be fair, I took a lot more photos of her birthday and I'm a Single-Page layout kinda scrapper.
 
Anyway here is the layout for Joseph's Birthday:
 

"22"
Journaling:
"-Lunch Buffet at El Torito w/ David *(complete w/ Margarita!)*
-Cupcakes instead of a cake, as requested (Double Chocolate Devotion Ice Cream cupcakes from Cold Stone Creamery)
-A "Happy Birthday" candy bar w/ a $100 bill attached (though it took you a while to notice!)
-Dinner out w/ a friend
Happy 22nd Birthday!
06/14/2017"

*Need to go back and add this bit of journaling*


This layout is nothing fancy...
I just wanted to achieve 2 goals: use all 4 of these photos on 1 layout and finally use that "Me & My Big Ideas" Party PP that I've had in my stash so long it's actually worn out looking IRL, LOL
GOALS MET!
 

Created mainly for the following June SB.com Challenges:

>Foodie
Includes both twists:
1) Birthday
2) Summer (my son's B-day is in Summer)

>National _______ Day
Inspired by June 7th - National Chocolate Ice Cream Day
Those cupcakes are Double Chocolate ice cream cupcakes
 
 
*Fun fact: Whenever I do a Birthday Layout I usually journal in a list format.
It just seems easier to fit all the highlights of the day that way.
 
Anybody else do this?



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Also for the following June SB.com Challenges:
>Hoarders
12 items
-BG paper
-Number Stickers (6)
- PL Cards (2)
- (Larger) Star
- Large Green Circle
- Button

>Sticker
15 Stickers
-Numbers (6)
-Stars (4)
-Words/Phrases (3)
-Date Label
-Moustache

3 comments:

  1. Looks great! And I'm super impressed that you're scrapping an event that just happened. My goal is always not to be lapped by the previous year's event, but I am looking at quite a few instances on the to-be-scrapped list where I've failed. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING those photos and I like the way you journaled this! Even though people comment that I seem to journal a lot, it is a struggle to try and remember to do it! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout...love the list journaling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...