Monday, October 10, 2016

10/10/16 - Layout #50

Well, I think it's definitely safe to say that my mojo is back, whoo-to-the-hoo!
This past weekend I made 2 layouts and the one I am sharing today is my 50th layout for the year!
 
 
 
"He's 21"
Journaling: "June 14th, 2016 - Joseph's 21st Birthday!
Dinner (his choice): Veggie tacos from Bakers and a Green Tea Frappuccino from Starbucks.
Cake: David-made, Peter Pan decorated chocolate mint cheesecake.
Gifts: Peter Pan car decal, "Now You See Me" DVD, lap top case, and a Star Wars themed lap top."
 
 
( Since my husband's name is David and he made the cake, instead of saying "home-made" I say "David-made".)
 
 
My son doesn't drink alcohol... at least not yet, so his birthday celebration was very low key, just like he wanted, plus he not only got a lap top as a gift but it was a Star Wars lap top and for a Star Wars "nerd" like him, that's major! So yeah you could say he was definitely a Happy Camper!
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the following SB.com October Challenges:

>In This Corner
The challenge requires "the use of background paper that has a pre-printed design in one or more corners".
The cupcakes at the bottom are pre-printed.
INCLUDES TWIST of "birthday theme"


>Hoarders Challenge
Everything on here is a hoarded item, the majority of it being from back in 2013; all the Nikki Sivils stuff which was actually manufactured in 2011!
NO TWIST


>Sticker Challenge
I used 12:
-Alphas/Numbers (6)
-birthday hat
-word stickers (3)
-camera (above word stickers)
-kraft circle
NO TWIST

>Multi-pic
Must have at least 3 photos; I have 5
NO TWIST

3 comments:

  1. I love this page! Fantastic job documenting such an important day. I love all the photos and the fact that you have a lot of journaling. The titlework is fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the photos and the NS paper you used!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...