Tuesday, May 27, 2014

05/27/14 - Regretting "Kim"?

Hello there!
Just wanted to stop in and say "hi" and share a little something.

In case your wondering... I still haven't scrapped.
I've thought about it, but thinking about it is about as far as I get.
Sometimes I go Scrapbook.com and look at the layouts there...trying to get ideas for when I finally get to scrapping.
I also occasionally browse through my gallery to look at my old layouts.

I was doing that this morning and had to chuckle when I came across this one:

Journaling: "Not only is she gorgeous with a fabulous sense of fashion...she seems
really nice & fun; I would love to hang w/ her!"
 
 
I made this layout in February 2011.
I used to love Kim!
Actually I think it is safe to say "obsessed with" would be the better way to describe it.
I also loved all things "Kardashian".
Back in 2011 she and the rest of the clan weren't as bad as they are now.
The funny thing, and the reason why I chuckled at this layout, is that not only am I no longer obsessed w/ her, I can't stand her at all!!!! Any of them! LOL!
 
Oh well.
I don't regret this layout because it was fun to make, I love the design of it (if not the subject), and it is funny to look at all these years later!
 
Okay that's all for now!
I'll try to check in again soon!
 


6 comments:

  1. That is what scrapbooking is all about...remembering your obsessions. Very cute layout despite the subject--ha ha ha ha I used to be able to watch Keeping Up (Kourtney was my fav)...but now I can't even bring myself to see any of Kim's Current wedding pictures :)

    Glad to see you blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hopelessly out of touch with all things pop culture, including Kardashians, so I didn't even recognize her on your layout. How fun that you scrapped a celebrity obsession though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!!! And I was over them before it was cool to be over them! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!! This is so funny. Fun to look back on things we created to see what we liked. Love the colors. Need some inspiration, consider playing along with our sketch challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to watch their show and thought it was sweet, until they went crazy! I love that you shared this. It made me giggle at the stuff we all get obsessed with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, too funny! :) It's a great layout and so glad you shared it with us! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...