Friday, February 14, 2014

02/14/14 - "Luv Is...US"

Happy Valentine's Day!
 
I wasn't planning to post anything today, but I had time to create a layout today and the theme of my layout happened to be "love".
Perfect!
 
 
"Luv Is...US"
 
I really love this picture of David and me.
I love how cute and playful it is and decided to scrap it in a cute and playful way!
Not a whole lot of "structure' to this layout, unless you count lining up each of the chalkboard stickers.
 
 
Although I already had an idea of how I was going to scrap this picture, I used the following blog challenges to inspire me:

Use the word "love" on your layout.
As you can see the word is on a couple of the chalkboard stickers.


This is the inspiration piece they provided:


I was inspired by the pink and cut the large heart out of pink cardstock.

and

Friday Challenge - "Love is..."
The challenge is to create a layout that tells what love means to us.
For me "love is"... my husband and me (us).
Also we had to use the following color palette:
 


This is the 2nd layout I've done since my last post 2 days ago.
It felt good to scrap again!
I felt refreshed and ready and these challenges certainly helped w/ the mojo!
 

11 comments:

  1. I love this! Good for you for getting scrapping in and feeling refreshed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout. Love all the chalk tags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute layout!! Thanks for shring your wonderful creation this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! LOVING the colors and that heart!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning creation! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! Love when things come together!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just adorable! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous work, thank you for joining us at Frosted designs. Channa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your lovely photo stand out with all those cute chalkboard stickers! I love it :) thanks for joining us over at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super great page!!! Those stickers are awesome!!
    Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!