Tuesday, January 7, 2014

01/07/14 - "Stick It Down": Single Page Team 1 - January Sketch

Hey there!
Today is the first official reveal date for "Stick It Down", Whoot-whoot!
And as a member of "Single Page Layout Team 1" it is also my day to share a layout!
 
 
 
 
 
"Love This Man"
Journaling: "David thinks 'selfies' are silly and took these as a goof.
I'm glad he did because I think he looks adorable! Sept 2013"



My husband reads my blog from time to time, but I hope he never sees this post!
He will kill me if he sees I posted these pictures! LOL!
The good thing is nobody he knows reads my blog so even if he is embarrassed, it's not like he's ever going to come across anybody who has seen these!


David-
if you are reading this, I'm sorry, but gosh darn it, you are so amazingly handsome and cute I just could not resist!! Love you! xoXOxoXOxo


I used my new "Dapper Dan" kit from Glitz Design.
Love how masculine yet fun it is!
And it was a steal, I paid $1.12 for the kit over at SB.com.
Here is what it includes:
 12 double sided 12" x 12" papers, one 12" x 12" sheet of coordinating alphabet stickers and one
12" x 12" sheet of coordinating cardstock stickers.
Yes, only $1.12 for ALL of that!
I thought it was a typo and wondered what I would actually get when I received my order...but it was all there; not a typo!
Awesome!

I hope you like the sketch and that you will come join us over at Stick It Down!
Even if you don't join us in the challenge, please stop by and check out all the other wonderful layouts!
 

9 comments:

  1. Maybe I shouldn't leave a comment so that he doesn't find out people DO read your blog.... oh well! Secret's out! I love what you did with his photos. Great LO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! No worries Cindy!
      As I said, even if people read my blog, it's not anybody he will ever run into!

      Delete
  2. That is an awesome deal!!! Great layout. I really enjoy your interpretations of sketches. I always see a sketch and kinda stick to them, but you totally make it your own!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, he IS adorable!!! :) And what a steal!! That is an amazing price!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tanya!
      And yes, it is! I got lucky stumbling across it!

      Delete
  4. questa pagina รจ fantastica!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee it!! This is sooooooooooo fun! And we won't tell him that we looked! HA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nonetheless such a fun page! Nice work Doreen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1.12?! Seriously? Holy cow you got a great deal! This page is amazing and I hope he doesn't catch you so you don't get in lots and lots of trouble.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...