Wednesday, January 1, 2014

01/01/14 - CPC: Monopoly

Happy New Year! Welcome to 2014!
I am super excited to start this new year and to share w/ you the first challenge for the year over at "Child's Play Challenges".
The inspiration is Monopoly:
 
 
 
 
Here's what I came up w/:
 
 
"Snoopy Monopoly"
Journaling: "As a fan of Snoopy of course I would have a Peanuts
version of Monopoly."
 
 
I never really liked playing Monopoly because I never win, LOL!
Also it's generally a long boring game! However, playing this Peanuts version that my husband bought me makes even the longest round of this game a lot more fun!
Not only did I scrap pictures of an actual Monopoly game but I carried over the arrow and "blocks" from the gameboard.
And yes that is Christmas PP I used, but the colors totally work!
 
I hope you will join us!! 


2 comments:

  1. Love love love love this!!!!! LOVING the colors and what a fun version of Monopoly this is!! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO and I love your Monopoly board! It does sound like it would be more fun than the regular version. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...