Thursday, October 24, 2013

10/24/13 - SIWAS: "The Nightmare Before Christmas"

Hello there!
Over at "Scrap it w/ a Song" we are doing something a bit different: instead of inspiring you w/ a song we are inspiring you w/ movie art!

Here is the inspiration picture:  
 
 
nightmare-before-christmas-715x1024
 
Love this movie!
And the picture really inspired me! 
 
I was inspired by the Halloween theme, the black BG, the orange-yellow-purple color scheme, the large circle, and the word "Nightmare".
Here's what I ended up w/:
 
  
"The  Stuff of Nightmares"
Journaling: "Madi and I posing w/ one of the two new additions to our Halloween
decorations. 9.17.13"
 
FYI - except for the BG paper and the white label sticker...everything on here is from an old Halloween paper stack I bought about 7 years ago. Not sure if you've noticed but I have been using it here and there on a lot of my recent layouts. I have been trying really hard to use it up! I'm doing very well, but not sure if I will be able to use it all up this year.
I'm actually having a lot of fun w/ it!
 
I hope you will have fun w/ this challenge!
Please don't forget to share  w/ us what you come up w/!
Remember you have until October 31st to submit your inspired project for this or any of the other October challenges!
 

3 comments:

  1. There are those scary clowns again!!! :) Great job, love how you did the black lines around, really makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhh there's those scary clowns again! LOL!! I loveeeeeee this! LOVING the big circle and the colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...