Saturday, September 28, 2013

09/28/13 - "Cat Power Nap"

Hey there!
How's your weekend going?
Mine started yesterday and has been busy already! Lots of regular life things to take care of but also David and I are leaving to go to Vegas on Sunday so I am trying to take care of things like laundry, and packing! I ran around a lot yesterday but I was able to squeeze in some scrapping time!
 
I created this layout:
 
"Cat Power Nap"
 
It was created for 3 challenges:
 
 
#1 - The "Creative Scrappers" challenge, sketch # 251:
 
 
#2 - Scrapbook.com "Music" challenge - Category #2 - use an artist or group's name on your layout, twist = a female or all female group.
I had trouble w/ this category but happen to stumble across an artist named Cat Power and decided to add "Nap" to her name to use as my title.
 
#3 - Scrapbook.com "Four Categories" challenge - Category #1 - Product Brads. The challenge was to use at least 5 brads on your layout. The twist was to use 10, which I did!
 
This post is going to be short because I gots lot to do!
Thanks for stopping by!
 

4 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the colors and love love love all the circles and stars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! But now I want to take a nap and it's totally not on the agenda. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is adorable. Great take on the sketch and I love the subtle colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! I'm so jealous that you're in Vegas right now! :) Hope you have a great time!! Lots of pics! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...