Tuesday, December 4, 2012

12/04/12 - Ivanna

Lately I've been thinking about the things in life that make me happy.
There are actually a lot of things, but this morning when I walked into my office and saw my doggie's and kitty's food and water bowls, I smiled.
That seems strange, I know.
Well, maybe not so much...
I mean if you have Fur-babies, you know how much happiness they bring to your life!
And mine do, very much so!
I have shared lots of pictures and some layouts of my, ::ahem:: I mean, my daughter's kitty Panini.
But I don't think I have shared many of my doggie Ivanna.
Crazy because she is MY baby!
Funny thing is...
Until I inherited Ivanna, I never even liked dogs!
I always considered them dirty, yuck!
I was very much a cat person.
But when Ivanna came into my life that all changed!
I love her soooo very much.
She is my Best Buddy and I couldn't imagine life w/ out her!
We are literally inseparable, as she follows me everywhere!  Even when I'm too busy to actually interact w/ her, she is near me. For example, when I scrapbook, she sits on my chair, behind me and sleeps. She's so funny!
She came into my life 3 years ago at the age of 10.
I know this means she doesn't have that many more years left. :0(
I have been trying to make her life as happy and comfortable as possible and at the same time trying to enjoy as much time with her as I can.
Another funny thing...
even though I have had her for 3 years I have never had my picture taken w/ her!
So a couple of weeks ago I had my son take a pic of us and I scrapped it:

"I < Heart > My Dog"


I love how it turned out and I will cherish it always!

(BTW - I didn't plan on making a monochrome layout...it just turned out that way!)

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you finally took a picture with her. Animals are amazing companions, especially dogs. How wonderful that Ivanna came into your life and changed your opinion of dogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhh I could have written this post about my Dandy!!! He is my angel!! I can't imagine life without him... he is my baby! :) I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee your lo!! LOVING the photo, the colors and loveeeeeeee that dog tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't think I really wanted a dog either, but 2 years ago we "temporarily" took in my brother's dog...she is still here and we spoil her! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You already know how I feel about my fur-kids!! :) I'm so glad you scrapped this, and the Echo Park Woof collection is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout, LOVE that bg paper. I've said it before and I'll say it again - I love my dogs more than I like most people! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dogs are awesome aren't they? They love you unconditionally.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...