Friday, November 2, 2012

11/02/12 - FlashBack Friday

Hi all!
It's Friday... in case you didn't already know.

Wanted to share this w/ you because it is such a blast from the past!

I was googling myself the other day...
(Yes, you read that correctly, and don't act like you don't do it... hahahahahaha!)
And I came across this old feature on "ScrapBookCircle.com", a kit club I used to subscribe to.
I had forgotten all about it!

I really enjoyed re-visiting it and I hope you enjoy it too!

Getting To Know You - Doreen Vasquez


*
*
*
*
*
*
*



And, since I haven't yet...I'm sharing a couple of pics from my Halloween:

 
"If you're thinking of messing w/ our candy....DON'T!!!
 
 
 
From Left to Right:
Mannequin, My Son, My Husband, My Daughter, Mannequin
 
 
This is what trick-or-treaters encountered when they came to our house!
And if you're wondering.... Yes, we had leftover candy! LOL!
 
 
 
Hope you have a Happy Friday!

 
 
 











8 comments:

  1. Blue whales?! LMAO How fun to find that, I loved your projects that were featured.

    And those are some scary ass clowns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try living w/ that stuff in your house for a whole month! LOL!
      Actually I'm used to it now! But yeah, freaky!

      Delete
  2. How fun! I learned about the blue whales a day or two ago (so random!) but I didn't know that you were from Spain. How/why did you end up in S. CA?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mother is originally from Southern CA, however, my Grandpa, her father, was in the Air Force and they moved around a lot. When my mom was around 18 years old, still living w/ my grandparents, they were stationed in Spain. My mother met my father and married him and then little ole me came along. When I was 4 almost 5, my parents got divorced, and since my Grandparents had already left Spain, my mother decided to move back to California.

      When I first came to the United States I had a green card and I only spoke Spanish. I had to learned English in kindergarten. I tell you this because I find it funny that I don't know Spanish at all now!!!

      My husband really wants to go to Spain as he's never been before and of course I don't remember it. I think that's going to be our next vacation.

      Delete
  3. Oh no, clowns! That IS scary! lol! Fun Halloween photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spain is my dream vacation, but I keep telling my husband we can't go until we are retired (in 20+ years!) because I will want to spend a whole month there!! :D

    I wasn't afraid of clowns until I saw your pictures!!! Eeeek :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My word, those costumes and the mannequins are scary! Great pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recognize that VERY first comment on your SBC post!!! *wink* I love love love you photos... but YEP... I sooooooooooo wouldn't have visited you ... I am DEATHLY afraid of clowns... Poltergeist RUINED me FOREVER!!! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!!! They really mean a lot to me!!!

03/27/23 Planning with Urban Journal Season Ink

My printer was having issues and I fixed it but during the interim I was not scrapping and lost my mojo ::le sigh:: But I've still been ...