For the November Ugly Paper Challenge.
Reminder of the rules:
1. After signing up, the host gives your name and address to another participant
2. The other participant sends you 2 "ugly" papers and at least one ugly embellishment
3. You MUST use both papers; the embellishment(s) is optional
4. You are allowed to use other items as well, as long as the 2 "ugly" papers are included in the layout
5. You are allowed to alter the papers and, if used, the embellishment(s) but they must still be recognizable
This one was a toughie!But here's what I came up with...
A blurry copy shot from high above w/ my camera so you can see the shininess of the papers.
And a scanned copy which is clearer but doesn't show the shininess.
A photo of David and me from 2015.
We were drinking and being silly and he was taking a "selfie" of us and I decided to lean in for a kiss and he decided...
to make that face... LOL
I posted it on Instagram w/ the caption:
"Hey! Don't diss my kiss!"
I then used the caption for my journaling on this layout.
Oh, also I used the "ugly" embellishment...
Cutting off the "Summer" part of "Summer Getaway".
I used the "Getaway" even though it technically is incorrect for how I used it... "Get Away" ... I still think it works, as does the arrow.
I also cut a heart out of one of the papers to use as an embellishment.